Best Bone Straight Hair Cambodian Hair Wig 13*4 Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 100% Virgin Hair Wig
Hair Material: 100% Virgin Remy Cambodian Human Hair, 10A Grade, No Really Shedding, No Tangle, No Bad Smell.
Hair Color: Natural Color
Wig Density: 130%, 150%, 180% Density
Hair Length: 10- 36 inch are available
Wig Cap Size/ Circumference: 22.5 inches(54-58 cm)
Texture: Straight Hair, Natural Hairline, Soft, Comb Easily, Can Re-style and Color well.
Lace Net: 13*4 Swiss lace, Medium Brown Color, Pre-plucked with Baby Hair, Natural Hairline
Pack: 1 Piece Straight Hair 13*4 Lace Frontal Wig/1 Wig Cap in the box
Shipping: Your wig will be shipped within 24-48 hours if the hair is in stock in warehouse, or else it needs 3 days to be customized. See more details in our Shipment Policy.
Return: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may exchange an eligible item for a different item in 15 days, See more details in our Return & Refund Policy.
Services: Any questions can be answered within 24 hours, you can send messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: (609) 664-0695
How to measure a wig
1. The length of the wig is not measured by the length of a strand of hair, but to measure the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom.
2. Wavy and curly hair, needs to stretch it to straight then measure the length.
How to maintain my wig
1. Take off your wig when you sleep, putting it on a wig stand will be a better way.
2. Wash and deep condition hair regularly, one/two weeks a time is OK. To see How To Wash a Wig.
3. Detangle the hair gently by hands before washing to prevent shedding. Straight hair wig, body wave wig, hand and wide-tooth comb, both are ok, deep wave wig, curly hair wig or loose wave wig, you'd better use hand, detangle the wig before wet it.
I love the wig
Your wigs are truly and honestly amazing and so beautiful. I’m over the moon Imprest. Thank you so much for your amazing determination to make gorgeous wigs . I can truly see your passion come through. Thanks again..